To obtain a marriage license, we will need to have a Marriage Intentions form completed by both parties.
Once you have completed the Marriage Intentions, both parties will need to come into the Town Office to receive a formal copy of the Marriage License.
To receive a copy of your Marriage License at a later date, please complete the Marriage License form here and return it to the Town Office with the appropriate fee.
- 1st copy of Marriage License - $15.00
- 2nd copy of Marriage License - $6.00 (If within same request for 1st copy)
Please bring with you the following information:
- Marriage Intentions form
- Photo ID for each party
- If either party has been divorced, your Certified Divorce Decree with raised or colored seal
Note: Your Marriage License will expire after 90 days of the issue date.
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2016 Tax Bills
- ATV & Snowmobile Registration
- Birth Certificate
- Boat Registration
- Burning Permit
- Death Certificate
- Dog Licensing
- Employment Application
- FY 2015 Tax Bills
- Hunting & Fishing Licenses
- Marriage License
- Mooring Information
- Motor Vehicle Registration
- Shellfish Licenses